We offer brilliant students seeking admission to prestigious universities an opportunity to apply for our Sat preparation and Scholarship package for top USA Universities. Many USA Universities are making world-class education accessible to students worldwide through fully funded scholarships. The Scholarships cover tuition fees and living expenses and make it possible for students with excellent academic accomplishments pursue University education without worrying about the expenses they need to bear for studying in the country. In view of the high cost of the dollar against the naira, this is an excellent opportunity for parents to save money.
The United States has consistently established itself as a desirable hub for international education. Home to globally-acknowledged institutions like Harvard, Stanford, MIT, among others, it provides a myriad of academic programs in an atmosphere that fosters creativity, innovation, and academic rigor. Furthermore, the country is renowned for its extensive scholarship offerings, ranging from partial to full-ride scholarships that cover tuition and living expenses, making it an attractive destination for students worldwide.
The Eligibility for Scholarships in USA depends on various factors. The eligibility criteria that are considered for applying for the scholarships are as follows:
**5 WEEKS INTENSIVE EXAMINATION PREPARATION BOOT CAMP WITH USA CONSULTANT TO PREPARE FOR SCHOLARSHIP
– Monday – Friday Self Study/Live Classes
– 5 Saturdays, 4 hours live online classes ( Done with USA Certified Tutors )
– Base line tests to continuously assess progress
– 1,250 Prep test questions, strategies, and exemplars
– 2 4-hour Mock Tests
– 4 2-hour individual Subject Area Prep Sessions
– Weekend Classes are usually held on Saturday mornings CST ( Nigeria from 4pm ) or Sunday evenings in 4 hour blocks
– Students have daily home work to complete in addition to the live sessions
FULLY FUNDED 2- 4 YEARS SCHOLARSHIPS
**5-Month USA Executive 2-4 years fully funded Merit-Based or Athletic Tuition Scholarship Search Services Package:**
This comprehensive package is dedicated to assisting your child in securing 2- 4 years fully funded merit-based or athletic scholarships to cover their tuition expenses in top US universities.
– **Application Assistance:** Our consultants will guide your child through every step of the application process, ensuring they complete forms accurately, gather all required documents, and submit applications to their chosen universities in a timely manner.
– **University Selection:** Based on your child’s profile, we will recommend a list of 6 suitable universities and programs that align with their preferences, ensuring the best possible fit for their academic and personal growth.( Please note that this service is optional if your child already has admission.)
– **Scholarship Search:** Our consultants will furnish your child with a list of eligible scholarships, grants, and financial aid opportunities that cover tuition for a period ranging from one to four years.
– – **Essay and Personal Statement Support**: Our consultants provide assistance in brainstorming, drafting, and revising effective essays and personal statements for scholarship applications.
– **Robust Extra Curriculum Programme**: We encourage students to show commitment and passion in extracurricular activities, emphasizing growth and potential impact in their fields of interest.
– **Personalized Consulting**: We offer one-on-one consulting sessions, tailoring guidance to each student’s academic background, interests, and aspirations.- **Additional Support:** In addition to scholarship search services, our package includes a Scholarship Book and a Virtual Scholarship Webinar, providing valuable insights and guidance on securing scholarships. For student-athletes, we will assist with NCAA clearance guidance, including completing NCAA Eligibility Center registration.
– **Internship and Employment Opportunities:** Our consultants will leverage their extensive network of industry contacts and deep understanding of the job market to identify and secure valuable internship and employment opportunities for your child. These opportunities will be aligned with their academic background, stated majors, and interests.