**Scholarships for UK Students

Whether you’re planning to study in the United Kingdom or considering an opportunity abroad, various scholarships are available to UK students to help fund your studies. Here is a list of scholarships that you can apply for: 

  1. **British Council Scholarships:** The British Council offers a range of scholarships for UK students planning to study abroad, particularly in countries like India, China, and the United States.
  1. **Chevening Scholarships:** Funded by the UK Government, these scholarships are offered to exceptional students from the UK to study postgraduate courses at universities around the world.
  1. **Commonwealth Scholarships:** These scholarships are for UK citizens to study Master’s and PhD courses in other Commonwealth countries.
  1. **Rhodes Scholarships at University of Oxford:** This is a highly prestigious scholarship for postgraduate study at the University of Oxford.
  1. **Gates Cambridge Scholarships:** Funded by the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation, this scholarship is for UK students to pursue postgraduate study at the University of Cambridge.
  1. **Marshall Scholarships:** These scholarships fund young Americans of high ability to study for a graduate degree in the United Kingdom.
  2. **Fulbright Scholarships:** This is a US-UK exchange program offering scholarships to UK students for study or research in the United States.


Pls attach following documents to your application  for all Under graduate and post graduate  applications:

  • Original High school Transcript for three years
  • TOEFL Results if applicable
  • Data page of international passport with at least 6 months validity
  • Academic reference letter
  • 6 recent passport sized photographs on white background
  • Birth certificate or sworn declaration of age
  • FOR POST GRADUATE : All of the above and the following;
  • Degree Certificate
  • 2 sets of Undergraduate Transcript  ( one to be sent direct from the University in their sealed envelope  to the University abroad and one sent to us as their agent)